Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi guys! Oh my gosh, it feels like forever since I last posted on here. I have a few posts to do this week to catch up. Life has just been hectic lately. With this mani, I borrowed a silver holo Color Club gel polish from a friend. Then I used some water decals and topped them with some crushed shell and studs for decoration. To get this look, you will need the following (I added affiliate links to the products below, for your convenience. All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated):
- LED lamp
- Nail cleanser (I used isopropyl alcohol)
- Lint-fee wipes
- Base gel (I used Bundle Monster Base Gel that I bought at part of a set)
- Color Club Harp On It (I borrowed this from a friend)
- Aquatic water decals
- Dish of water
- Gel brush Pink White Purple UV Gel Brush Flat Mini Crystal Clear Handled UV Gel Draw Draw Nail Art Tools
- Builder gel
- Pearl studs 300Pcs/Box 2mm-5mm Mini Flatback Studs 3D Nail Art Decoration Hot Selling Wheel
- Crushed shell 12 Colors Crushed Shell Powder Nail Art UV Gel Acrylic
- Top coat
- Cuticle oil
- First, prepare your nails for your gel manicure. Click here to see how to do this.
- Apply a coat of primer to your nails and allow them to air dry.
- Apply a thin coat of base gel to your nails and cure them in the lamp.
- Apply the silver holo polish to your nails and cure in the lamp. Repeat this step until you are satisfied with the coverage.
- Apply water decals to your middle and ring finger nails.
- Use the builder gel to attach the crushed shell and studs and cure in the lamp.
- Apply top coat to your nails and cure in the lamp.
- Use the nail cleanser and a lint-free wipe to cleanse your nails of any tacky residue.
- Apply cuticle oil to your nails and massage in.